Although JUUL does not require much maintenance, we do recommend using a dry or slightly moistened cotton swab to clean the charge contacts and inside JUUL where the pod is inserted.
Articles in this section
- What is JUUL?
- Getting Started with JUUL
- What makes JUUL unique?
- Where do I find my JUUL Serial Number?
- Do I have to clean JUUL?
- What's the best way to store JUUL?
- What is a JUUL C1? How do I know if my device is a JUUL C1?
- How can the JUUL app benefit me?
- Do I need to create an account to use the app?
- Do I need the app to use my JUUL C1?