We design our device to be reliable and strive to exceed our 1-year Limited Warranty period -- this is not a disposable item like many other e-cigarettes. For disposal purposes, JUUL should be treated as any other consumer electronic device, such as a cell phone. We suggest following your city's local recommendations for disposing of a lithium-polymer rechargeable battery.
Articles in this section
- What is JUUL?
- Getting Started with JUUL
- What makes JUUL unique?
- Where do I find my JUUL Serial Number?
- Do I have to clean JUUL?
- What's the best way to store JUUL?
- What is a JUUL C1? How do I know if my device is a JUUL C1?
- How can the JUUL app benefit me?
- Do I need to create an account to use the app?
- Do I need the app to use my JUUL C1?