We design our device to be reliable and strive to exceed our 1-year Limited Warranty period -- this is not a disposable item like many other e-cigarettes. For disposal purposes, JUUL should be treated as any other consumer electronic device, such as a cell phone. We suggest following your city's local recommendations for disposing of a lithium-polymer rechargeable battery.
Articles in this section
- How do I take care of my JUUL Portable Charging Case?
- What is the JUUL Portable Charging Case and how does it work?
- Getting Started with JUUL
- What is JUUL?
- What makes JUUL unique?
- Do I have to clean JUUL?
- What's the best way to store JUUL?
- Can I take JUUL on an airplane?
- How long does a charge last?
- Can I overcharge the battery?