JUULpods subject to excessive humidity or a drastic altitude change may experience a minor amount of condensation or leakage. If your JUULpod leaks, it's best to avoid direct contact with the liquid. If you get liquid on your hands, simply wash with soap and water. You may continue using a JUULpod if some liquid has escaped, but carefully wipe the liquid off with a clean cloth or tissue before inserting into your device. If leaking persists, please contact the JUUL Care team.
Articles in this section
- My JUULpod is leaking when I use it?
- My JUUL is not producing vapour?
- My JUUL is not charging?
- The JUUL battery is not holding a charge?
- My JUUL is making a rattling noise?
- JUULpods will not stay in my JUUL?
- My JUUL lights up and creates vapour when I am not using it?
- There was some moisture on the inside of my JUULpod pack. What should I do?
- How do I pair a new JUUL C1 to the app?
- How can I locate my misplaced JUUL C1? How does JUUL Locator work?