JUULpods subject to excessive humidity or a drastic altitude change may experience a minor amount of condensation or leakage. If your JUULpod leaks, it's best to avoid direct contact with the liquid. If you get liquid on your hands, simply wash with soap and water. You may continue using a JUULpod if some liquid has escaped, but carefully wipe the liquid off with a clean cloth or tissue before inserting into your device. If leaking persists, please contact the JUUL Care team.
Articles in this section
- My Device isn’t charging in my JUUL Portable Charging Case
- My JUUL Portable Charging Case isn’t charging
- There was some moisture on the inside of my JUULpod pack. What should I do?
- My JUULpod is leaking when I use it?
- The JUUL battery is not holding a charge?
- The light on my Limited edition JUUL device blinks blue 5 times?
- The light on my JUULpod flashes rainbow colors?
- The light on my JUUL blinks from purple to red?
- The light on my JUUL blinks yellow 5 times?
- My JUUL lights up and creates vapour when I am not using it?