In the retail environment, provincial law governs the age at which a person can buy tobacco or nicotine products. This means you are still able to receive a warranty on your JUUL if you are of legal age in your province.
Articles in this section
- What is the minimum age to purchase JUUL products from JUUL.ca?
- Why is the minimum age 19+ to purchase products from JUUL.ca?
- What is the minimum age to purchase JUUL products at retail locations?
- Can I change the name on my JUUL account or billing information?
- How are you verifying my age?
- How do I know if I'm Age Verified?
- Do I have to be age verified every time I place an order on JUUL.ca?
- How does age verification work for warranty replacements?
- Is my account information safe?