We've partnered with Veratad Technologies, an industry-leading age verification service. The information you provide during account creation at JUUL.ca is used by Veratad to complete a public records search, only reporting back whether or not you are 19 years of age or older. If the system cannot immediately verify your age, you may be required to upload a photo I.D. You will not be able to place an order until the age verification process has been completed.
Articles in this section
- What is the minimum age to purchase JUUL products from JUUL.ca?
- Why is the minimum age 19+ to purchase products from JUUL.ca?
- What is the minimum age to purchase JUUL products at retail locations?
- Can I change the name on my JUUL account or billing information?
- How are you verifying my age?
- How do I know if I'm Age Verified?
- Do I have to be age verified every time I place an order on JUUL.ca?
- How does age verification work for warranty replacements?
- Is my account information safe?