We've partnered with Veratad Technologies, an industry-leading age verification service. The information you provide during account creation at JUUL.ca is used by Veratad to complete a public records search, only reporting back whether or not you are 19 years of age or older. If the system cannot immediately verify your age, you may be required to upload a photo I.D. You will not be able to place an order until the age verification process has been completed.
Articles in this section
- How are you verifying my age?
- How do I know if I'm Age Verified?
- Do I have to be age verified every time I place an order on JUUL.ca?
- How does age verification work for warranty replacements?
- Why do I need to verify my age?
- What information do I need to verify my age?
- How will JUUL use my phone number?
- How will JUUL use my scanned ID and facial image?
- Will personal information collected during age verification be stored or shared?
- How long will age verification take?