JUUL C1 is programmed with device software (sometimes called “firmware”) to provide a satisfying vapour experience. Periodically, to improve your JUUL C1, you may see a firmware update prompt in the JUUL app. Your JUUL C1 and phone must both have 25% or more battery charge, or be actively charging, in order for the update to begin.
Articles in this section
- My JUULpod is leaking when I use it?
- My JUUL is not producing vapour?
- My JUUL is not charging?
- The JUUL battery is not holding a charge?
- My JUUL is making a rattling noise?
- JUULpods will not stay in my JUUL?
- My JUUL lights up and creates vapour when I am not using it?
- There was some moisture on the inside of my JUULpod pack. What should I do?
- How do I pair a new JUUL C1 to the app?
- How can I locate my misplaced JUUL C1? How does JUUL Locator work?