JUUL C1 is programmed with device software (sometimes called “firmware”) to provide a satisfying vapour experience. Periodically, to improve your JUUL C1, you may see a firmware update prompt in the JUUL app. Your JUUL C1 and phone must both have 25% or more battery charge, or be actively charging, in order for the update to begin.
Articles in this section
- Why was the Usage Monitor feature removed?
- When will the data disappear in the app?
- What data will the JUUL C1 app collect now?
- Will JUUL Labs continue to collect Usage Data?
- Will JUUL Labs keep Usage Data and for how long?
- I want My Data. How Can I Get It?
- What Happens If I Do Not Receive The Offer Email?
- How Can I Track My Puffs Going Forward?
- JUUL C1 Support Contact Information
- What is a JUUL C1? How do I know if my device is a JUUL C1?