To remove a device, navigate to settings and select ‘Manage devices’. Tap the device you wish to remove, then tap ‘Forget this JUUL C1’ under device settings. Forgetting your JUUL C1 will disconnect it from the app and reset it to factory settings. You can choose to pair that device again at any time.
Articles in this section
- Why was the Usage Monitor feature removed?
- When will the data disappear in the app?
- What data will the JUUL C1 app collect now?
- Will JUUL Labs continue to collect Usage Data?
- Will JUUL Labs keep Usage Data and for how long?
- I want My Data. How Can I Get It?
- What Happens If I Do Not Receive The Offer Email?
- How Can I Track My Puffs Going Forward?
- JUUL C1 Support Contact Information
- What is a JUUL C1? How do I know if my device is a JUUL C1?