To remove a device, navigate to settings and select ‘Manage devices’. Tap the device you wish to remove, then tap ‘Forget this JUUL C1’ under device settings. Forgetting your JUUL C1 will disconnect it from the app and reset it to factory settings. You can choose to pair that device again at any time.
Articles in this section
- My JUULpod is leaking when I use it?
- My JUUL is not producing vapour?
- My JUUL is not charging?
- The JUUL battery is not holding a charge?
- My JUUL is making a rattling noise?
- JUULpods will not stay in my JUUL?
- My JUUL lights up and creates vapour when I am not using it?
- There was some moisture on the inside of my JUULpod pack. What should I do?
- How do I pair a new JUUL C1 to the app?
- How can I locate my misplaced JUUL C1? How does JUUL Locator work?