To remove a device, navigate to settings and select ‘Manage devices’. Tap the device you wish to remove, then tap ‘Forget this JUUL C1’ under device settings. Forgetting your JUUL C1 will disconnect it from the app and reset it to factory settings. You can choose to pair that device again at any time.
Articles in this section
- JUUL C1 Support Contact Information
- What is a JUUL C1? How do I know if my device is a JUUL C1?
- How can the JUUL app benefit me?
- Do I need to create an account to use the app?
- How do I pair a new JUUL C1 to the app?
- How can I locate my misplaced JUUL C1? How does JUUL Locator work?
- Do I need the app to use my JUUL C1?
- Will the JUUL app work on my phone?
- What kind of information/data does the app collect? How is it secured, and how is it used?
- What do I do if I can’t verify my age in the app?