We adhere to best in class security practices to keep consumer data safe and protected against data leak and loss. This includes state of the art firewall protections, secure data transmission to ensure data is not accessed or tampered with in transit from a consumer's device to our servers, encrypted data storage, and strong internal access controls.
Articles in this section
- JUUL C1 Support Contact Information
- Why was the Usage Monitor feature removed?
- When will the data disappear in the app?
- What data will the JUUL C1 app collect now?
- Will JUUL Labs continue to collect Usage Data?
- Will JUUL Labs keep Usage Data and for how long?
- I want my data. How can I get it?
- What happens if I do not receive the compensation offer email for the Usage Monitor feature?
- How can I track my puffs going forward?
- What is a JUUL C1? How do I know if my device is a JUUL C1?