We adhere to best in class security practices to keep consumer data safe and protected against data leak and loss. This includes state of the art firewall protections, secure data transmission to ensure data is not accessed or tampered with in transit from a consumer's device to our servers, encrypted data storage, and strong internal access controls.
Articles in this section
- JUUL C1 Support Contact Information
- What is a JUUL C1? How do I know if my device is a JUUL C1?
- How can the JUUL app benefit me?
- Do I need to create an account to use the app?
- How do I pair a new JUUL C1 to the app?
- How can I locate my misplaced JUUL C1? How does JUUL Locator work?
- Do I need the app to use my JUUL C1?
- Will the JUUL app work on my phone?
- What kind of information/data does the app collect? How is it secured, and how is it used?
- What do I do if I can’t verify my age in the app?