You own your data and have the right to exercise control over that data. This includes the right to request a copy of your data and the right to make corrections. You may also request that JUUL Labs delete your data (this is also known as the ‘right to be forgotten’). Except in instances where we are legally compelled to retain data, all your data will be deleted upon this request. For more information or to exercise your privacy rights, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Articles in this section
- JUUL C1 Support Contact Information
- What is a JUUL C1? How do I know if my device is a JUUL C1?
- How can the JUUL app benefit me?
- Do I need to create an account to use the app?
- How do I pair a new JUUL C1 to the app?
- How can I locate my misplaced JUUL C1? How does JUUL Locator work?
- Do I need the app to use my JUUL C1?
- Will the JUUL app work on my phone?
- What kind of information/data does the app collect? How is it secured, and how is it used?
- What do I do if I can’t verify my age in the app?