JUUL Labs will no longer be collecting puff usage data nor enabling individual users to see the Usage Monitor feature through the app. This feature will now be disabled and removed.
Articles in this section
- JUUL C1 Support Contact Information
- Why was the Usage Monitor feature removed?
- When will the data disappear in the app?
- What data will the JUUL C1 app collect now?
- Will JUUL Labs continue to collect Usage Data?
- Will JUUL Labs keep Usage Data and for how long?
- I want my data. How can I get it?
- What happens if I do not receive the compensation offer email for the Usage Monitor feature?
- How can I track my puffs going forward?
- What is a JUUL C1? How do I know if my device is a JUUL C1?